Sunday, September 7, 2008

Work in Progress 2

Well I have gone blogger mad today; probably due to the fact that I overdid things on Saturday and I am in a lot of pain today - it's my own fault and I have totally negated the soothing affect of the acupuncture I had on Friday!!

Some updated photos from this morning.
http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/eatwell_album/WORK%20IN%20PROGRESS%202/

Things are starting to look a bit more civilised! The kids chose their own room colours - Hayden is colour blind - Sian doesn't really have an excuse!! I did however put my foot down when H asked if he could have his ceiling painted in squares of all the left over paint from the house!

The funny looking wall in our room is much nicer in real life - a kind of aubergine colour - quite spectacular.

Must go now and get back to packing for H - off on school trip for a week tomorrow.

No comments: