Friday, April 4, 2008

The House


Well at last we have had an offer accepted on a house but I do wonder whether we are slightly mad - a grade 2 listed farm house that has seen better days! Oh well you only live once and I am fed up with living my life out of boxes!


Anyway thought I had better chart my progress on my blog so I can just give people the link and actually get something done when I am in work.


I was put off this photo of the drive above because i thought it was the street but it's not it's the drive - I think the lampost was a bit of a red herring ;-0

The garden is lovely and it has a greenhouse so I am currently trying to decide what goodies I can get into the greenhouse for the summer.













we are going to the hosue tomorrow to do some measuring and take some more pictures.

No comments: